Today’s world is saturated with information, knowledge and multiple demands. It is certainly popular to be the one that can engage multiple priorities. The reality is many of us live in a world of overload. It’s not necessarily a nice place.
How do you seek clarity amongst the interference? The following are definitive ways to gain clarity in your “world of overload”:
1. Know yourself. Have a clear idea of what you are good at, and what contribution you want to make.
2. If you are not sure about who you are, do deep thinking about your vision for yourself, and what good things you stand for. Use this as the template for which everything else is decided.
3. Avoid being a demanding, “help-rejecting-complainer.”. Take your lumps, move forward. Prepare to drop some balls out of the air. Be with other people, and let yourself be influenced.
4. Connect with those that inspire you. Let that guide your daily reflections.
5. Just be. Life is not perfect, and neither are you.
6. Find the right place to reflect. Exercise, nature walks, reading good literature, or reading your favorite blogs…stay productive, build a reservoir of clarity.