Sometimes going through the same path can seem unappealing. Repetition is mind-numbing at times. Reframing your path as tenacity and resilience is a fresh way to look at your efforts.
Your efforts have a meaning if they are important to you.
When repetition is unproductive:
- When the efforts don’t contribute to something higher than yourself
- When they don’t align with what you see as important
- Mis-directed meetings
- When your heart is not in it
- No results…
Resilience is combining thoughtful repetition with a mission despite the hardships encountered.
Ways to make your behaviors and actions mean more – and create an advantage:
- Do more that matters. Define what that is.
- Examine whether the hardship is tied to important values or a mission.
- Is your activities wearing you down, or are they creating “tired but rewarding energy.”
Too many activities are a result of distraction, survival, and reaction. If any of these exist, it’s probably time to find a new path. Embrace repetition, when it is getting you closer where you want to go.